Monday, November 15, 2010

Who am I

These are the things I think about.  I am a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a friend, an employee, and many many more things.  I am a person with many things to balance that don't feel very well balanced most of the time.  Hence the blog's title.  I do often feel buried by life.  My life.  One that I chose for the most part and one that I would not change for if I did, I would not be who I am.  But sometimes life is overwhelming.  I know everyone says that.  Wouldn't it be nice to not worry about anything and have lots of money and time and do as we please day in and day out.  Yeah, right.  That would bring it's own set of worries.  But tonight I think I will stop there and be pleased that I started this journey for myself and be proud of my progress and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment