Friday, December 17, 2010
Christmas Presents
This time of year always makes me remember how much I have to be thankful for. I have a great husband and now an awesome son. Family is very important to me and recently it was threatened. My father's illness had really shook me and worried me. I am so happy to say that the whole drama has had a great ending. My father has many health problems and many of these caused his need to be hospitalized and was very serious for a time. Some of his long time issues have actually been helped with this hospitalization and long term his health is actually better even though this short term incident was trying. I have gotten the very best gift for Christmas...I got my father back. No money could ever buy what I have gotten and the happiness I feel now. His health is great and he is managing much better than before he was hospitalized. I haven't see him like this in a VERY long time. It's like someone lifted a veil off of him. He is alert, vibrant and happy. It is amazing. I have known my husband for 14 years and the first thing he said to me was that he doesn't remember ever seeing my dad so alert and happy. Not in 14 years. That is a long time. He has 3 grandchildren and I am thrilled that he will now see them grow up and be a real part of their lives. This has to be one of the best Christmas presents I have ever received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment